AES is pleased to announce the opening of its 2022 Scholarship applications.
The purpose of the AES Northeast Scholarship is to provide a college scholarship award to a student attending an accredited degree program in the field of Architecture, Engineering, Land Surveying, or Construction Management at a college or university.
Up to four scholarship awards are available in the amount of $500 each. Awards are for one time only and not renewable.
All scholarship awards will be paid directly to the recipients.
Eligibility and Selection Criteria
- Applicants must attend a High School in Clinton, Franklin, Essex, or St. Lawrence Counties in New York
State or Chittenden, Franklin, or Lamoille Counties in Vermont.
- Applicant must be a graduating Senior in the year 2022.
- Applicants must be attending a 2-year or 4-year accredited college or university in 2022/2023.
- Applicants must be majoring in Architecture, Engineering, Land Surveying, Construction Management, or related field.
- Applicants must have a minimum required cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher on a 4.0 scale (or equivalent).
The AES Northeast Scholarship is awarded without regard to race, sex, religion, age, national origin or sexual orientation.
AES Northeast will not award scholarships to applicants who are not qualified and reserves the right not to award a scholarship in a given year or award multiple scholarships to one individual candidate.
To be considered for an AES Northeast Scholarship, applicants must complete an application and return it to AES Northeast by May 1, 2022.
The application must include:
- A completed application form. Only a complete application form will be considered.
- Two letters of recommendation with at least one from a teacher, school official, coach, mentor, or employer.
- An official high school transcript, including GPA.
- A one-page (500 words max.) statement stating the applicant’s educational and career goals.
All four of the above items must be submitted before the application will be considered complete.
Download the complete application here: AES_Northeast_Scholarship